I have recently joined Ravelry.com and I’m very happy I did it, though I was a bit reluctant at the beginning cause I really didn’t need another username and another password to remember. I’m Craftykitteh there as well, anyway, if anyone is interested! 🙂
I’ve joined the 10$ swap and my partner – Ger from Ireland – just received my package. Here is what it looked like once I opened the padded envelope
And this is the treasuer unwrapped!
– a book that sounds super interesting. The story is set in Iran and I’m looking forward to reading it!
– chocolate infusion
– a big hook, I had been looking for it everywhere here, with no luck!
– a blue pen
– beige cotton yearn and baby pink cotton yarn
– a pair of mitten! I love the colour and they’re super stylish
– milk chocolate 🙂
– a small knitted purse containing all kinds of treats! Buttons, beads, chopsick…
– a cute cat themed block notes… yay!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GER!!!!
To see the swap I sent her, please click here!