It is about time to get started, so here we are… ready – set – go!
In this post you’re going to find some basic infos on how this project is going to work.
First of all, since this was not my original idea, and I’m not going to get credit for it, we are going to follow the original rules from the website that inspired me: FMSphotoAday.
Please click on this link for the general RULES.
– Remember that this version of the “photo a day” project is supposed to be Knit/Crochet themed. We are going to have some general themes as well though.
– Remember that for this project dedicated groups were created on different social networks and we also have a dedicated hashtag to be able to locate ours and other people’s photos:
- you can share your photos at SakuraCrochetDesigns page on Facebook
- you can join the group CKphotoaday group on Facebook
- you can join the CKphotoaday group on Flickr!
In any case please please please remember to use the hashtag #CKphotoAday for any picture you decide to share, so that we’ll be able to relocate your picture and share them with others 🙂
You can also share your pictures on Instagram, Twitter, Goggle+, Pinterest and the likes. The morre the better!
If you feel like something is unclear or if you have any questions feel free to ask! 🙂
And most important, have fun!