Well well, this came totally unexpected and definitely made my day!
The lovely Yvonne from aweebitrandom.com has nominated me for the “Sisterhood of the world bloggers award!” Thank you very much and sorry if this post is a bit overdue, but I’m catching up!
I am very grateful for this nomination. When I started this blog I actually never really thought that anyone would ever READ it. I had just moved abroad, I had no friends and I had picked up crocheting out of boredom just to have something to look forward to in the evenings.
Now, after 3 years I can say that I am very happy of what this little blog has achieved 🙂 I have met some lovely people through it and I hope that you all have enjoyed your time here so far! Thanks everyone!
Now, if I got it right, the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 7 others for the award
And here it goes
1. Thank you, Yvonne! You made my day! 🙂
2. – I love movies by Woody Allen. If I had half of his genious I could already call myself lucky 🙂
– I am scared of bees, wasps, bumblebees and any other insect with a sting. I am actually not scared of the fact that they could sting me, I am scared that they could get stuck in my hair.
– I am addicted to nail polish, esp. by the italian brand KIKO. If I’m not wearing nail polish I feel naked.
– I have 2 University degrees and I’m about to get my PhD title. Still, I don’t know what I want to be when I grow older.
– I like to think that I have a some sort of split personality: there is one part of me who’s absolutely focused, scientific, hypercritical and tidy, and then I have a totally creative, messy, unpredictable, funny side… lol
– When I was 6 yo I wanted to become an architect, now at 30 I quite regret not having followed that dream.
– During highschool I was obsessed with eventually moving to Australia one day. I ended up moving to Austria. Got “quite” close to it ahah
3. Craft blogs that I like reading, in no particular order 🙂
Well, I guess that was it! Fun fun, and thanks again to all my beloved followers & likers! 🙂